Well everyone knows that large breasted women have back problems. Well that is that most people think anyway. Before you blame your breasts you might want to look first at some common things that cause back pain.
1. Are you active enough? Do you do some kind of exercise for 30 min 3 to 4 days a week?
2. Are you working out properly. I learned the hard way that doing yoga at home from a dvd is really bad idea. My back went out because of that. Working out at home can be fun and less stressful than going to the gym but the trade off, you can over do it or do an exercise that aren’t really good for you do in the first place. If you’re interested in working out try to join a gym that offers a trainer to show you how to use the equipment and can help you pick exercises that will be good for your level of fitness.
3. Are you carrying extra weight in your purse or backpack. The easiest way to answer this question is ask someone to hold your purse or backpack. If they say “whoa” you know it’s too heavy.
4. You might need a new mattress. The easiest way to answer this question is to go to a mattress store and lay down on a bed. If you can feel all your stress melt away it might be time for a new mattress. A good rule of thumb is if the warranty for a bed is 10 years you are going to have to replace it in 10 years. The warranty for a Tempur-pedic is 20 years.
5. Are you conscious of your posture. Trying to keep a good posture when you sit down or stand up is a workout in itself. The more you do it the less you have to think about it.
6. Your feet. Your posture starts from the floor up. If your feet are misaligned, and that misalignment can travel up your legs to your hip and lower back.